Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Paris Fucking Hilton

I've been trying to eke out a bit of writing on this idea I have, but I can't get any flow. All I seem to get are ideas floating about and a very disjointed type of narrative. I realized why this evening (I think), and wrote this paragraph:

These details are too close to home. Move them so you can stand them. And so they won’t be too personal. You’re crippled otherwise because you get tired of yourself. Everyone gets tired of themselves. Except for Paris Hilton.

I hear Paris Hilton wants to have a baby. That's just great. As if there aren't enough spoiled and rich little brats running around sucking up the resources as it is. She's a ridiculous little punk and I'm sick and damn tired of seeing her stupid face all over everything. She's famous because...why? She's talented? No. She's smart? No. She's ...rich? Yes. She's young? Yes. She likes to party? Yes. She's thin? Yes. What in fucking hell is wrong with this society that we would a) glorify this moron b) for those reasons? I'm sure there is a more elegant way of asking these questions but I don't have it in me. I'm so incredibly disgusted with our culture at times that I could just vomit. Over everything, especially Paris-fucking-Hilton!

You know, it's like when a new model of car or truck comes out that I hate. There are certain vehicles that irritate the holy SHIT out of me. Such as this new Toyota. I HATE it. And stuck with it. Because when a new model of vehicle comes out, it's not like it just disappears. Oh no. It sticks around for as long as ugly cars last, which is forever. Like our damned Paris - that bitch is never going away! That annoying I'm-rich-and-powerful-for-no-reason-haven't-had-to-work-a-day-in-my-life expression on her face that makes me want to rip it off. I wonder if it would be possible to toss her bony ass into that damn Toyota and send them both careening off the side of a mountain. Two birds with one stone.

Hmm. See why I get tired of myself? All this anger...I should find something worth being angry about. This just seems like misdirected and wasted energy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sublime said...

Lol... well, if nothing else this made me laugh. I agree with all of the above. Some vehicles annoy the f*uck out of me too. Especially the ones that look like square cracker boxes....

12:21 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

i don't think hating paris hilton is a waste of energy. i think if more people did it, and concentrated really hard, she might just *poof* and dissapear!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home