Election Day
I like this sentence a lot:
"In Washington, DC November 7, 2006 may be the date of the midterm elections but in Hollyweird it will be forever known as the date Britney Spears dumped Kevin Federline."
It's an interesting sentence and hopefully no one knows I lifted it from some source I can't find again now no matter how much I look ...crap.
Anyway, Hollywood is Hollyweird for a reason. Tonight, while I was standing in line at the poll in my neighborhood to vote, a man approached me. He had been lingering and kept looking at me, so I finally looked at him like, "What?!" and he goes, "I'm not union, or anything, and I'm a director...I've got a small part in a movie...are you interested? I could pay you."
Yeah. I bet. I politely declined...only in Hollyweird. Hey maybe I shouldn't have turned him down! Maybe I just missed my big chance! Why am I such a blockhead? I wonder if it was porn. If that's the case, I'm not sure if I'm flattered or completely disgusted. Too funny.
"In Washington, DC November 7, 2006 may be the date of the midterm elections but in Hollyweird it will be forever known as the date Britney Spears dumped Kevin Federline."
It's an interesting sentence and hopefully no one knows I lifted it from some source I can't find again now no matter how much I look ...crap.
Anyway, Hollywood is Hollyweird for a reason. Tonight, while I was standing in line at the poll in my neighborhood to vote, a man approached me. He had been lingering and kept looking at me, so I finally looked at him like, "What?!" and he goes, "I'm not union, or anything, and I'm a director...I've got a small part in a movie...are you interested? I could pay you."
Yeah. I bet. I politely declined...only in Hollyweird. Hey maybe I shouldn't have turned him down! Maybe I just missed my big chance! Why am I such a blockhead? I wonder if it was porn. If that's the case, I'm not sure if I'm flattered or completely disgusted. Too funny.

1 Comments:
You're right you never know when it's real. You can never be too careful.
Rene Russo was sick with the flu waiting to see the Rolling Stones when she was discovered. She was skeptical, too. So what the guy said to her was (paraphrasing) "here's my card. Call me and bring your mother, too." The bring your mother part is what made her think it was legitimate.
Post a Comment
<< Home