Aw Crap, Not Again!
When I was little, I learned, like all the rest of us, that everybody poops. I also (sort of) learned consideration for other people...
The scenario: you're a female, so like many of your gender, you're a little wary of having to do the poop thing at work, and just would very much prefer not to, even if that means you're a bit "uncomfortable" for a few hours until you can get home. But alas, you gotta go. You venture into the bathroom at work and lo and behold, the three stalls are empty.
Now here we have the question: which stall do you choose? You have all three to choose from! Which stall do you choose?
Now if you're a person with half a brain and a mite of consideration, you will choose the stall farthest from the door in the corner. Why? Because you've got to let drop a stinker, and why oh why would you want to share it, when you hate dropping a stinker at work anyway? If you stay in the corner stall, you could spare someone the stench if they use the opposite stall.
But if you're not that person, if you haven't a brain and no consideration, you'll choose the center stall. So that no matter who happens in there, they must sit next to you and smell your stinker.
Now I was perfectly willing to cut this chick a break the first time - I figured she had to go, and the only available stall was in the center, so she got stuck with it. But no. All this week, Stinker Maker has been using the same center stall for no apparent reason, other than her wish to share her shit with everyone in the office, on both sides of her cherished center stall.
I hate you, Stinker Maker. And your shoes are ugly, too.
The scenario: you're a female, so like many of your gender, you're a little wary of having to do the poop thing at work, and just would very much prefer not to, even if that means you're a bit "uncomfortable" for a few hours until you can get home. But alas, you gotta go. You venture into the bathroom at work and lo and behold, the three stalls are empty.
Now here we have the question: which stall do you choose? You have all three to choose from! Which stall do you choose?
Now if you're a person with half a brain and a mite of consideration, you will choose the stall farthest from the door in the corner. Why? Because you've got to let drop a stinker, and why oh why would you want to share it, when you hate dropping a stinker at work anyway? If you stay in the corner stall, you could spare someone the stench if they use the opposite stall.
But if you're not that person, if you haven't a brain and no consideration, you'll choose the center stall. So that no matter who happens in there, they must sit next to you and smell your stinker.
Now I was perfectly willing to cut this chick a break the first time - I figured she had to go, and the only available stall was in the center, so she got stuck with it. But no. All this week, Stinker Maker has been using the same center stall for no apparent reason, other than her wish to share her shit with everyone in the office, on both sides of her cherished center stall.
I hate you, Stinker Maker. And your shoes are ugly, too.

1 Comments:
How funny and oh so true about the female point of view. I admire men and their ability to just let one rip.
Post a Comment
<< Home