Sunday Afternoon Blabbing
Tonight I go to yoga with my new pal from work. Me in a yoga class should be highly amusing.
Yesterday the Dog Communicator was in my apartment. This is the guy that said he talked to animals that supposedly was talking to my dog one day. I posted a snippet about him here a few weeks back. Anyhow, for someone that communes with dogs via telepathy, he should have known that Simon wasn't too impressed with him. I finally had to warn him that Simon would bite him in the face if he didn't back off. This led him to recount a long, boring story about a Doberman that was from a shelter and certain episodes from some stupid show called The Dog Whisperer or somesuch. This guy is my neighbor's friend. He had been living in said neighbor's totaled car in the small parking area we have below the building. I could go on and on with this story but it's sort of making me sad the more I think about it...
Writing has been stymied as of late. Very frustrating. It also appears to be why I keep posting really boring blogs here recently...hopefully once I get settled at work and things calm down a little in other realms, it will pick back up again. Well anyway, afore-mentioned neighbor and his girlfriend are moving and I hate that. Even though he did appear at my doorstep yesterday with all of his body hair shaved off and a wild tale. I mean, how can I not miss this guy? Kind of felt like I was talking to Bob Geldof when he did 'The Wall.'
Yoga. Good god.
Yesterday the Dog Communicator was in my apartment. This is the guy that said he talked to animals that supposedly was talking to my dog one day. I posted a snippet about him here a few weeks back. Anyhow, for someone that communes with dogs via telepathy, he should have known that Simon wasn't too impressed with him. I finally had to warn him that Simon would bite him in the face if he didn't back off. This led him to recount a long, boring story about a Doberman that was from a shelter and certain episodes from some stupid show called The Dog Whisperer or somesuch. This guy is my neighbor's friend. He had been living in said neighbor's totaled car in the small parking area we have below the building. I could go on and on with this story but it's sort of making me sad the more I think about it...
Writing has been stymied as of late. Very frustrating. It also appears to be why I keep posting really boring blogs here recently...hopefully once I get settled at work and things calm down a little in other realms, it will pick back up again. Well anyway, afore-mentioned neighbor and his girlfriend are moving and I hate that. Even though he did appear at my doorstep yesterday with all of his body hair shaved off and a wild tale. I mean, how can I not miss this guy? Kind of felt like I was talking to Bob Geldof when he did 'The Wall.'
Yoga. Good god.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home