Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hunka hunka burnin' luv

Here are some poor movie reviews while I wait for E and drink a double scotch:

The movie 'Stay.' This is good. Of course I think it's good because it stars Ryan Gosling and the man never picks a bad role. And he's hot. But that's beside the point. The point is, this is good. It's one of those movies that keeps you guessing and then tidies everything up at the end. But it is a sad one.

'Wedding Date.' Chick-flick supreme. I've been a fan of Dermot Mulroney since the remake of 'Point of No Return' with Bridget Fonda. Another hot dude. Yes, I am this horny. Alas, this is a fun movie, especially when you're drinking a bottle of wine. I always rent a chick-flick but am usually disappointed because they do typically suck. But this one's good. E said something recently about me liking chick-flicks and I said, "No, I rent them, but it doesn't mean I always like them." He said, "Whatever, semantics." That made me angry because there is a difference! And here on my blog, I can have the last word. So there.

'Kingdom of Heaven.' Boooooring. Two hours and something of me wondering when it was going to get started. Ridley Scott, you let me down. Halfway through I found myself up and puttering about, doing household chores. This in the midst of some good violence. What does that tell you about the movie? That it's boring. End of story.

Okay, end of insufferable movie reviews.

What's really fun to do is blast Elvis after my neighbor has been blasting Rob Zombie. See, I like them both. But he doesn't. Hehe...it's only fair that I should be able to torment him considering he torments me everyday just by breathing oxygen. I got him really good with Kelly Clarkson last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home