Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What a Relief

I got it I got it I got it I got it!!!!

After posting my last entry about the guy pushing his shopping cart I started to think, wait a minute, I'll have my own shopping cart at the end of this month if I don't score a second job!

So I start Monday. I'm so excited. Criminal law.

Finally.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Oooh Criminal Law! Good luck! :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Elizabeth,

Great news! Congrats, hopefully you'll love it. Criminal Law in LA has got to be interesting.

Have a great weekend,
Sublime

6:36 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

congrats!

and i have a guess as to what was stuck to your dogs leg...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey, congrats. Criminla Law huh? Does this mean you will hear that Law & Order sound before you do anything there? That would get annoying after the third cup of coffee...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home