Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Did Anyone Do This To Bill Clinton?

So I was walking home a couple of months back and saw this same little picture staked into a turd (different turd of course - although by the looks of this one, it's been there awhile...). I thought it was funny then - to see it again, a block or so away, well, it seemed to be a sign that I should not only take the picture, but also put it on my blog...so here you are, Mystery Person placing W's picture next to an ape and into a turd - here's your photo op...

Hey, I thought the Republicans were going to restore dignity to the White House? What the hell happened?

Okay, I'll shut up now. But really, I can't help but imagine this person gluing this picture to a little stake as he/she sits at their dining room table, then after it's all dry, getting up and going for a walk, choosing just the right turd, looking both ways to make sure no one will catch him/her, and then bending down quickly to stab the picture into this turd...who is this person? I gotta know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home