Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today's Thursday and I Wrote This

I'll tell ya, getting this job at the wine place has proven to be more difficult than any law firm job I've ever gotten. I have another interview scheduled for tomorrow night to meet the owner of the place. Pretty cool but I'm reluctant to let go of my leisure time...can you believe that? Am I really that lazy? Yes, it would appear so. Although, I was pretty out of sorts today. C called me and listening to my own voice made me want to slap me. I've got that whiney pitch in there and it needs to go away. Elizabeth needs a job.

This is a fun quiz...I got 9/10...yay me! I can spot me a serial killer! Can you?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

i too got 7/10, creepy how it's hard to tell the different between those two types of people...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home