Dicks in Bow Ties, Pt. 2
Tomorrow morning I'm off to Santa Barbara to witness a debate at the UC campus between Eric Alterman and Tucker Carlson. I am way, way excited about this! The topic is the American media - does it lean left or right...alright Tucker, convince me it leans left. Just try. And good luck up there against Dr. Alterman - the man's a genius. Good luck, my little bow-tied conservative friend...
I was leaving work earlier and this security guard that works out front of this private-parking only building was watching me leave, and he said, "Have a good night!" and I smiled and said, "Thanks!" and he said, "You have a beautiful smile!" and I said, "Thanks!" and he said, "Don't ever smile at anyone else but me!" and I said, "Can't do that!" and then skidaddled. That was our conversation, really. Hope I don't see this guy again...nice but weird. Or weird but nice. Who knows.
Ho-hum, I should get into bed and sleep or something. Can't seem to unwind this evening, despite.
I was leaving work earlier and this security guard that works out front of this private-parking only building was watching me leave, and he said, "Have a good night!" and I smiled and said, "Thanks!" and he said, "You have a beautiful smile!" and I said, "Thanks!" and he said, "Don't ever smile at anyone else but me!" and I said, "Can't do that!" and then skidaddled. That was our conversation, really. Hope I don't see this guy again...nice but weird. Or weird but nice. Who knows.
Ho-hum, I should get into bed and sleep or something. Can't seem to unwind this evening, despite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home