You Look Sensational!
I'm so damn happy about our new president. I don't even have the words to convey how freakin' happy I am! Can't say I'm thrilled about California voting yes to Proposition 8, but that's a fight that apparently won't end any time soon.
Now let's see here. Do I have anything at all worth typing about and sharing?
Hmmm...it's not looking good...
Here's an example of a movie with too high of a budget. Now the producers of this movie should have spent about five bucks making this thing, but instead they spent too much, got a studio involved, and because of all that, it's just bad. And E and I both fell asleep watching it.
I still didn't think of anything to say, did I? Okay. I'll go now and promise to write something more interesting next time!
Now let's see here. Do I have anything at all worth typing about and sharing?
Hmmm...it's not looking good...
Here's an example of a movie with too high of a budget. Now the producers of this movie should have spent about five bucks making this thing, but instead they spent too much, got a studio involved, and because of all that, it's just bad. And E and I both fell asleep watching it.
I still didn't think of anything to say, did I? Okay. I'll go now and promise to write something more interesting next time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home