Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hair

Here is a chat between A and I tonight re my new hair cut. Since nothing feels comfortable enough to blog about anymore and because I'm generally lazy anyway and because I think A and I have funny chats, here 'tis.

A: lol
short hair is good
:-)

me: not like this
i look like fucking susie orman
!!!!!!!!!!!!
ack!

A: u crack me up woman
too funny
it will grow back

me: yeah ....i know
but geez

A: i'm sure it looks great
lol

me: the front is WAY too short
it looks retarded

A: u r gonna get used to it

me: totally retarded

A: let me see it

me: i jsut sent it
you shoud have it in a few seconds
i was on the phone with my mother when i took the pics

A: dude

me: that's why the phone is stuck to my head ;-)

A: it's not short

me: look at the back!
are you kidding?
look at the bangs
ABOVE THE EAR
i look like some english schoolboy!

A: mine is shorter
NEH

me: well
what do you think?
english schoolboy
i'm telling you
or suze orman

A: lol hold on
i LIKE IT
I LIKE IT
U look cute

me: see? suze orman

A: don't even worry about it

me: http://books.google.com/books?id=yUVmAAAACAAJ&dq=Suze+Orman&sa=X&oi=print&ct=book-thumbnail&cad=author-navigational
you like it?!
seriously?!
i don' t look like a total dork?
i feel like a total dork

A: U DON'T LOOK LIKE SUZY ORMAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home