Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Monday, January 05, 2009

This may be a little harsh...

...but I don't care. And it stems from a few years of frustration.

All bicyclists should be banned from Sunset Blvd. And if they insist on peddling about on this extremely congested road during rush hour, or any other time for that matter, then the city of LA should allow all drivers the permission to hit and kill them.

I've had it. Fucking cyclists! Take an alternate route! How many times do you have to almost-get-killed by me or any other driver before you get it through your thick skulls that it's not a good idea to take Sunset?! And DON'T look at me like I'M the asshole - you're the one shooting off the sidewalk willy-nilly and crossing three lanes for no apparent reason. Furthermore, you are NOT encased in steel, weigh 2,000 lbs, or surrounded by air bags on the inside. When I hit and kill you because you're a moron I don't want to have to be the one going to goddamn jail! It's not fair! And no, I don't know you and I don't really care if you get splattered all over the pavement, but I damn sure don't want to be the one responsible for it.

And stop making me late to work by holding up traffic because you can't take a safer road that's less traveled! Notice the anti-gridlock signs? No parking between 7 to 9, and 4 to 7? Yeah. There for a reason.

Ranting complete.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post was actually funny... Just reminded me of the "what did the mommy tomatoe say to the splattered little tomatoe... catchup" :-)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw... ask D why he rides his bike on Sunset... bc u know he does :-)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home