Flapping Squirrel Tail

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues - (the real) Elizabeth Taylor

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The same thing I always bitch about

So sorry to let everybody down. I know you all were so looking forward to seeing my Halloween costume posted on the blog here. No, really. I know you were. I know, it's hard. Here, I've got a tissue.

The perfect revenge that I could take out on my neighbor would be to steal his shitty music that I must listen to incessantly, copyright it, take it to a recording studio, sell it, and make some dough. Too bad it's not good enough to sell. Stupid neighbor is worthless!

This is what I hear several hours every night, on a bass guitar: da-da-dada, da-da-dada, da-da-dada, da-da-dada...got it? Hard, isn't it? Really gives your mind something to work with. It's not repetitive or anything. The brain loves that sort of thing. It doesn't drive you crazy, either. Not at all. Not at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

The only bad thing about your plan to steal his music is that someone such as myself would just download it for free and then you'd just have a bunch of sh*tty copyrighted music you can't sell.
As a joke you should try to write some lyrics that are just as bad as his guitar rhythms and then see if he'd be interested in using them for his songs. At least then you could have a nice laugh to yourself as he belts out a tune about how the upstairs neighbor has no musical talent.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home